This year was all about saving you time and making your experience better. Here are some of the ways we tried to make your life better in 2016:
- Netflix on X1: No more dual remotes or switching inputs. X1 customers can access Netflix directly through their X1. That means easy access, easy discovery of all your content all in one place. It’s a game changer. If you haven’t checked it out yet – do it!
- X1 Voice Remote: Watching TV is easier than ever with our voice remote. Say “Watch NBC” or “Find movies with George Clooney” and it takes you right there. Are you using our voice remote to find new shows and movies faster?
- Faster Speeds & Better Wi-Fi: Internet is everything and we made ours faster and more reliable this year. We’ve also built a network of over 15 million hotspots in parks, shopping districts, stadiums and transportation hubs across the country, so you can stay connected at all times. Find your closest hotspot.
- Easy Help Options in the Palm of Your Hand: We don’t want calling us to be the only option when it comes to troubleshooting, paying your bill, changing your Wi-Fi network name and password and more. We should fit into your life, not the other way around. So, we’re giving you the same tools we give our call center reps. You can access My Account through X1 – just say “help” into the X1 Voice Remote, on your iPhone or Android device or online – the choice is yours.
- Serving you In-Person from Even More Neighborhoods: We’re here when you need us in-person too, and we’ve opened 184 new or renovated stores in 2016. We’re doubling down to open more stores at an even faster rate in 2017 so you can come try out a new product, ask questions, pay your bill, buy accessories and more. Find a store location near you.
Customers like you all is what made 2016 so special. From all of us to all of you, Happy Holidays and best wishes for a healthy and happy 2017.